Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spaceless me.

So... I'm totally slacking on picture snappage.
I swear this is about to change, and then you'll see more pictures of baby then you'll care to.
=)
The snow is still covering the ground, and for those of you that have ever experienced living in/being in snow, it's no longer the pretty white, fresh snow. It's the, I've been walked on, dog crapped in, snow plowed, icky snow.
SO nothing is really making me feel like it would make a pretty picture right now.
I cannot wait for spring. I should shout that.
I cannot WAIT for spring.
Last year I don't feel like I really took full advantage of just how pretty it is when the trees start to bloom here. When everything starts to bloom here.
That's another goal of mine. Baby in stroller and us in a park.. :)
Snapping away and enjoying nature.
I guess most of my happy thoughts lately come from thinking about future events..
I don't really like where my life is stuck right now.
I shouldn't say that.
I am very grateful for my life :)
But, sick of winter and continuing to be anxious about the arrival of Jordan.
Just as I managed to SQUEEZE the last items all over the guest bed into Jordan's drawers and cubicles... we decided to take our final trip to Babies R Us, to use our gift cards and coupons and purchase the remaining items we need.
5 bags later, a giant pack n play, & 1 baby bathtub later...
where in the heck am I going to put all of this?!?
I have always heard of "outgrowing" space, I guess I never really realized what that meant. He's not even here yet and we are struggling for space!
But, hopefully by the time he's really gathering toys n such, we'll be out of this apartment and into a house of some sort.
Until then, creative arrangement of furniture it is.
And maybe me giving up some closet space.
Next Dr's appointment- Weds morning..
where I was told that we'd probably start talking about induction..
since I've been sort of, stuck, at 1 cm dilated now with no further progress.
The avacado is still too firm.
?
:)
Until then, I plan to study my little brain off.. for a final I NEED to take..
and hopefully that will consume my anxiety over waiting for this next appointment.
That's what it comes down to at the end.. you're waiting for it to happen on your own, or your living appointment to appointment.
-MJR

No comments:

Post a Comment